Fabulous interiors are easy get with a massive budget, cathedral ceilings, vast windows and flawless views. But most people have limited budgets, and houses with odd shaped rooms, lower ceilings and views they want to disguise. Plus, you may not want to throw out those pictures your daughter did, or that inherited (but not so beautiful) vase from a cherished relative.
Beautiful interiors shouldn’t cost the earth. In fact, not only can you save money – we can do our bit to save the planet. We use recycled, reclaimed and sustainable materials, invent new uses for old things, fix up and repair what’s there already, and source vintage gems at bargain prices.
We’re for busy people on a budget who want great style for less. And for anyone who would never dream of using an interior designer, but needs a bit of help
We provide a unique service that allows you to be the interior designer with the guidance of a professional. Our team of designers will work with you to do as much or as little as you choose.
We can help you:
- ‘Shop’ your home and restyle your existing ‘stuff’ so that it looks great.
- Understand your style preferences and your ‘look’ so you know what to look for and buy in future
- Floor and furniture plans – sometimes this is all you need – not a new house or extension
- De-clutter cupboards and rooms to reduce stress and make for easy living
- Work with you to get the right flow of colour and texture in your home
- Recovering or restaining/painting and distressing existing furniture (see above)
- Faux finishes and murals: marbling, trompe l’oeil, stonework
- Pictures, cushions and lamp bases created from precious and sentimental items
- Questionnaires to help you establish your style. Have fun creating mood boards to test out ideas for colour, style and texture so you don’t make expensive purchase mistakes
We focus on design that doesn’t cost the earth. Design that’s affordable for you (as you only pay for what you need, and you can do as much as you like yourself) and design that’s based on sustainable, green principles as much as possible: reusing and re-purposing what you already have.
Call Clare on 0424 617755 to arrange an appointment